NOTE: There are other costs in buying or selling real estate:
- Real estate commission – this varies but is often around 3% of price + advertising costs
- Bank loan discharge fee – this commonly varies between $250-$500
- NSW land titles office mortgage discharge registration fee - $143.50 (for removing mortgage from your title on final settlement)
- Pre-purchase property inspection reports – vary between $500-$1200
- Stamp duty – this varies greatly, depending on price of property & if you are eligible for any stamp duty concession.
- NSW land titles office transfer registration fee $143.50 (usually charged to your loan account by your lender)
- NSW land titles office mortgage registration fee $143.50 (usually charged to your loan account by your lender)